By Pamela L. Swearingen
The basically ebook with nursing care plans for all center medical parts, All-In-One Care making plans source, third Edition, offers a hundred care plans with the nursing diagnoses and interventions you want to understand to deal with sufferers in all settings. It contains care plans for pediatric, maternity, and psychiatric nursing as well as medical-surgical nursing, so that you can use only one publication all through all of your nursing curriculum. a brand new on-line care plan educational walks you thru the stairs of constructing care plans, and updates continue you present with the most recent medical advancements, new pharmacologic remedies, QSEN sufferer defense criteria, and evidence-based perform directions. Edited through Pamela Swearingen, this e-book is understood for its transparent, easy process, its functional and constant layout, and its particular rationales.
- Updates from scientific experts make sure the most present, actual, and clinically correct content material available.
- A constant layout for every care plan permits swifter search for of key content material, with headings for Overview/Pathophysiology, future health Care surroundings, evaluation, Diagnostic checks, Nursing Diagnoses, wanted results, Interventions with Rationales, and Patient-Family educating and Discharge Planning.
- Color-coded sections for medical-surgical, maternity, pediatric, and psychiatric nursing make it effortless to discover details quickly.
- Prioritized nursing diagnoses are indexed so as of value and physiologic need.
- A two-column layout for nursing assessments/interventions and rationales makes it more uncomplicated to experiment information.
- Detailed rationales for every nursing intervention assist you to use suggestions to scientific practice.
- Outcome standards with particular timelines assist you to set real looking pursuits for nursing results and supply caliber, affordable care.
- NANDA-I taxonomy updates retain you present with NANDA-I terminology and present diagnoses.
- Updated content covers the newest medical advancements, new pharmacologic remedies, QSEN sufferer safeguard criteria, and evidence-based perform guidelines.
- 16 new and up-to-date NANDA-I nursing diagnoses contain grownup failure to thrive, continual confusion, threat for surprise, interrupted breastfeeding, and impaired environmental interpretation syndrome.
- Unique! The better half Evolve website features a narrated on-line care making plans educational with step by step tips on find out how to create actual and entire care plans.
Read Online or Download All-In-One Care Planning Resource - E-Book (All-In-One Care Planning Resource: Medical-Surgical, Pediatric, Matermaternity, & Psychiatric Nursin) PDF
Similar nursing books
Bronchoscopy is without doubt one of the most typically played scientific tactics and likewise defines the procedural perform of chest physicians and surgeons. In such a lot education courses, despite the fact that, there's little based schooling and trainees study by means of observing and doing. This ebook is meant as a roadmap for any health care professional trying to grasp or enhance talents during this vital zone.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2006 im Fachbereich Pflegewissenschaften, be aware: 2,7, Alice-Salomon Hochschule Berlin , 34 Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Menschen werden geboren, wachsen auf, lernen Verschiedenstes, handeln noch viel verschiedener und, wann auch immer, sterben sie.
Scholars starting their psychological well-being nursing classes, these new to the sphere, and skilled psychological healthiness nurses will locate psychological overall healthiness Nursing Made really effortless! united kingdom version an available advisor to this complicated topic. Written within the award-winning quite effortless! variety, the booklet positive aspects transparent language and liberal use of bullet issues to maintain info concise and straightforward to discover.
Zur Bewältigung einer Erkrankung sind Austausch und Weitergabe von gesundheitsbezogenem Wissen an PatientInnen und Angehörige essenziell. Pflegende haben den engsten Kontakt zu den Kranken – eine bessere Gesprächskultur würde die Versorgungsqualität enorm erhöhen. Stattdessen finden Gespräche zwischen Pflegenden und PatientInnen kaum noch statt.
- Using Research in Practice: It Sounds Good, But Will It Work?
- Pflegeeinrichtungen erfolgreich führen: Organisationskultur zwischen Marktorientierung und Berufsethik (German Edition)
- Cataract and Refractive Surgery (Essentials in Ophthalmology)
- Dementia Care at a Glance (At a Glance (Nursing and Healthcare))
Additional resources for All-In-One Care Planning Resource - E-Book (All-In-One Care Planning Resource: Medical-Surgical, Pediatric, Matermaternity, & Psychiatric Nursin)
All-In-One Care Planning Resource - E-Book (All-In-One Care Planning Resource: Medical-Surgical, Pediatric, Matermaternity, & Psychiatric Nursin) by Pamela L. Swearingen